Installing NFO in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Install and configure NFO on an Amazon Web Services (AWS) instance by using the provided Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
- Verify that you have a license to use NetFlow Optimizer software. Please register at https://www.netflowlogic.com/register-form/ to get your FREE evaluation license or contact email@example.com
- You must use static IP address
- Go to NetFlow Optimizer (BYOL) (https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B084SNHSXH).
- Click Continue to Subscribe.
- Click Accept Terms.
- When the subscription is ready, click Continue to Configuration.
- Select a region and click Continue to Launch.
- From the Choose Action list, select Launch from Website.
- Select a t2.xlarge or larger EC2 Instance Type that meets the system requirements for virtual appliance.
- Create or select a virtual private cloud (VPC).
- Create or select a subnet for your VPC.
- Create or select a security group that allows ports 22 from trusted IP addresses that can access your NFO deployment.
- Create or select a security group that allows port 8443 from IP addresses that can securely login to NFO for administration and configuration.
- Configure a key pair. You use this key pair every time you connect to the appliance by using SSH.
- Click Launch.
- When the instance is ready, go to
What to do next
Use NFO Web interface to complete the setup at
public_IP_address is the IP address or host name of the NFO EC2 instance.
- Log in to NetFlow Optimizer as admin/<InstanceID>, change the password, apply license, and continue configuration. See Configuring NFO in NetFlow Optimizer Administration Guide for more information.